The Perfect Pit Stops During Paris Fashion Week
Paris is gorgeous in every angle. It is a home of iconic museums and architectural wonders. As you may know, MFP was in Paris last month for Fashion Week AW17 to watch shows, cover street style and backstage and also to play tourist!
Here are the spots worth visiting when taking a small breather from the hectic fashion week:
- Musee du Louvre- One of the most famous museums in the world. You can literally spend a day or two exploring this museum and be inspired by its architecture and artworks from all over the world. This is the house of the famous artwork of Leonardo da Vinci the Mona Lisa.
- Palace of Versailles- This is a 25-35 minute drive from the city but it's totally worth it! The place is enormous and is just simply amazing. You shouldn't miss the Half of Mirror with its impressive ceiling and huge mirrors. You can also grab a bite in Angelina's and taste the best hot chocolate in town.
- Palais Royal- Perfect spot to sit in the park, chill and do a little shopping in Colette. You can find shops like Maison Margiela and Acne Studios. But be sure stop by Cafe Kitsune to grab that much needed latte.
- Arc De Triomphe- The biggest arch in the world and one of the famous monuments in Paris.
- MERCI- One of the most eclectic concept stores in Paris! You can buy some products you can't find elsewhere. Next door, you can find the AMI Paris store.
- Eiffel Tower- And of course, the trip won't be complete if you don't visit the Eiffel tower. This is the top of the list when you visit Paris. It's a place you can't miss with its breathtaking view.
Have you been to Paris during fashion week? If so let us know which pit stops you take while in town in the comment box below. Cheers!
Photography by: Adrian Martin