Goes to Los Angeles Once featuring Gallucks
It is the start of an exciting new series called "Goes to Once" which is basically a city guide into the most Instagrammable places to visit. As we roll out more of this series we will feature different places from around the world that are currently hotspots to visit and share with the Instagram world. Because we are based in Los Angeles, we decided to have L.A. be the first destination for the start of this series. For this first entry, we teamed up with London based blogger, Joel aka Gallucks and took him to our top favorite Instagrammable locations you need to visit when in Los Angeles. Check out the list below:
1.) Alfred Coffee (@alfred)
- "But first, Coffee." the iconic trademark of Alfred coffee. It's probably one of the trendiest coffee shops in Los Angeles with now five shops and counting. Aside from its great coffee, art lattes and matcha drinks, you can also spot your favorite celebrities to bloggers in this coffee shop. Alfred has really made the coffee scene in Los Angeles cooler than ever.
2.) Apartment by The Line LA (@thelinenyc)
- Just located one block away from Alfred. A counterpart of Apartment by The Line NYC. You can buy basically anything inside from JW Anderson pieces to a body scrub that's perfect for her. This shop is probably the most curated shop you'll ever see in the city.
3. LACMA (@lacma)
5905 Wilshire Boulevard
- Yeah, Urban Lights could be popular but LACMA is an iconic museum and the largest museum in Western United States that you don't want to miss. In here, you can find different artworks and sculptures from all over the world. LACMA is Instagram gold.
4.) The Griffith Park Observatory
4730 Crystal Springs Dr.
- Griffith Park is one of the biggest parks in Los Angeles. From hiking trails, zoo to golf courses- you'll see it here, but the main attraction is the observatory. If you want to see Los Angeles skyline and to see the Hollywood sign up close then you must visit the observatory.
5.) The Broad
A contemporary art museum with over 2000 artworks. Best thing about this museum is it's free admission!
- Need I say more? Double Double x Animal Style Fries or else Los Angeles didn't happen.
7.) Venice Beach
- If you're looking for a beach full of character, a creative vibe with a dose of alternative culture, and access to local, independent shops and cafes, Venice certainly delivers.
Although there are many places to visit in Los Angeles, we felt that these 7 spots are currently the best places for Instagram and as you can see Gallucks helped us prove that point. Learn more about Gallucks over on his blog and check him out on YouTube and on Instagram.
Which city would you want us to feature next? Let us know by commenting below!
Photography by Adrian Martin for Men's Fashion Post