Shades of Summer 2018
Warm weather has arrived and with it the need for sunglasses. Whether you are a casual dressing dude to street or even dapper, the perfect sunnies are a must. To make you look cool af, we are sharing our top 5 best sunglasses styles you need to have this summer '18!
1. Retro Inspired (Off White x Sunglass hut, $179)
- "Four Your Eyes Only." 80s style is back and be on trend with this special collaboration of Off-White and Sunglass Hut. Give a modern touch to your look with these sunnies. The collection is retro inspired that comes in round, oval rectangle shaped frames designed by one and only Virgil Abloh.
2. Yellow Lemon (Ray-ban aviators, $168)
- Yellow is the color of the season that dethroned the "millennial pink." From S/S 2018 runways to street fashion - this color is seen everywhere. Inject this color into your wardrobe with this classic Ray-ban aviators.
3. Patterned (Persol sunglasses, $370)
- Designed and Crafted in Italy that is perfect choice this summer. Persol is originally designed for racing drivers and pilots in 1917. We recommend this frames from the label's Calligrapher Edition collection.
4. Flat lenses (L.G.R Reunion $308)
- L.G.R sunglasses are handmade in Italy. This L.G.R style is inspired by vintage Italian Military officer's eyewear. Light-weight that features "Zero-Base" flat lenses which give it a distinctive look.
5. Versace, Versace (Versace sunglasses, $235)
- No one does opulent Italian fashion quite like Versace.